Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*sigh*

I'm tired, and I feel like my feet have been hovering two feet above the ground for the past couple of days. Things can get pretty intense over here, and the focus can get somewhat lost. Today, I just went through all the motions. I had to rest. It's fun being so idealistic, but..I dunno. I miss Seattle a little, or at least all the mundane normalcy I left behind. I was thinking today about vintage shopping, Starbucks, and even the squirrels. I feel like dropping this whole blog thing. Stop screaming from the hilltop. I don't want to get ahead of myself. I want to absorb more than I'm shouting. Let things sit, y'know? Writing and sharing has become an inescapable part of the living me, but I just want to be a little trivial for a bit. I'm allowed, right? I want to get in touch with the Mimi that paints, gets into music, and stares at the wall. I think there is much revelation there as well. I'll be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It ain't trivial, in my book.

In fact, you then say there is much revelation there. Agreed.

To add, there is profound wisdom in everything, and an immense impact by being a peaceful, listening, understanding, and contributing part of this interwoven existence. One doesn't need to be a radical to be non-trivial.

Mimi said...

Amen, brother! :)



[Although, I wasn't really referring to being radical - but gotcha]

Anonymous said...

I know. :) I was just adding other thoughts.