Tuesday, May 16, 2006

In Transition

I'm in New York with Tzfas by my side.

I feel goooood - du du du du dee dee dee. Oh yeeeeaaa. :)

General future agenda:

1. Getting sleep.
2. Visit friends and family in New York. Do some shopping.
3.. Visiting Philadelphia, the Chabad house I'll be working at.
4. Going home, to Seattle. Sleeping some more.
5. Getting back into blogging, sharing, learning...living.
6. Be home. Loving my family.
7. Manis Friedman teen program. Live, learn, teach.
8. Be home, love my family more.
9. Go to Pennsylvania. Love my people, my family.
10. Hmm..


My number of profile views is up to 770. A good number, I'd say!

Speak to ya'll soon!

-- Mimi from the hilltop

[ Future attractions and topics: "Myth #4", "The Matisyahu Undertaking", "Trying to be Holy", "The Narrow Bridge? I think not.", "The Laughing Room" and more. ]

4 comments:

Esther said...

welcome back to the U.S.... YOur plans sound thrilling, defintely keep us posted on how it all works out.

Hadassah- you are SO lucky to have seen meiron this year. It was one of my highlights of my year in Israel. There is NOTHING like it anywhere else...

Esther said...

ah yes you havee got to be agressive when you are dealing with hordes of israelis... I remember my first day back in america I was SHOCKED to see ppl calmly waiting in line for a bus. In israel everyone hovers around the door, pushing to be the first one on. ;). You gotta love them for it...

FrumGirl said...

As always, your enthusiasm is catching! You should definately go into chinuch!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.